Ergobaby All Weather Carrier Cover
Colours Charcoal - All Weather Cover
Age: 0-2 years
For days when baby needs extra warmth, we've got you covered.
- Made with a water-resistant, lightweight outer shell with a large vented panel that keeps baby dry and protected. Hand pockets create comfortable protection for parents.
- The removable hood allows for versatile positions in your baby carrier, with the option to face inward or outward.
- With easy-to-use snaps, you can quickly attach the cover without needing the help of others.
- Adjustable hood and adjustable foot area create the perfect fit for your baby.
- Pack the cover into itself in a self-containing pocket under its quilted layer for compact storage.
- Compatible with all Ergobaby carriers and other popular baby carriers brands.
- ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
At A Glance
Keeps baby warm
Keeps baby dry
Fits all Ergobaby carriers
Inward or outward facing
Removable hood for inward and outward carry
Adjustable Foot Area
Easy to Use Snaps for Attachment
Lining: 100% Polyester Midweight Fleece
Facing In0+ months
Facing Out5+ months
ManualsDownload Instructions PDF
Are the weather covers machine washable?
Yes, both the Winter Weather Cover and Rain Cover are machine washable.
What is the different between the Winter Weather Cover and Rain Cover?
The Winter Weather Cover has an added layer of fleece integrated with a water resistant shell that not only keeps baby dry but keeps baby warmer in colder climates.
Which carry positions can I use the weather cover in?
The Winter Weather Cover and Rain Cover are only intended for use in the front-inward carry position. They cannot be used in the front-outward carry position.
Which carrier(s) can the weather covers be used with?
Both the Winter Weather Cover and Rain Cover can be used with all current Ergobaby carriers (Except Aerloom and Embrace Carrier). Snap adapters may be needed to use the Winter Weather Cover or Rain Cover with carriers made in 2013 or earlier. Please contact customer service to request snap adapters if you require them. Please note, the Winter Weather Cover and Rain Cover are only intended for use in the front-inward carry position. They cannot be used in the front-outward carry position.
Which baby carriers can the All Weather Cover be used with?
The All Weather Cover can be used with all Ergobaby baby carriers (except Aura Wrap). It is also compatible with competitive baby carriers.
Can I carry my newborn baby in the facing out position?
No. You should never carry your baby facing out until the following developmental milestones are met: - Displays good head and neck control - Chin clears the baby carrier panel when in good positioning This is usually around 5-6 months old.